Second City Tavern
Enter the world of adventure and fortune. Play as one of the great clans of Rokugan, perhaps even someone or something else, and help us create the world we inhabit here.

Become something more.
Second City Tavern
Enter the world of adventure and fortune. Play as one of the great clans of Rokugan, perhaps even someone or something else, and help us create the world we inhabit here.

Become something more.
Second City Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were you born to become great? Let's find out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» lets get a game cookin right here in the forum!
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 11:53 pm by Daikichi

» Video Xxx Follando A Una Huancaina
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:22 am by 

» Video Xxx Follando A Una Huancaina
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:22 am by 

» One Piece Kaizoku Musou Pc
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 5:57 am by 

» Meanwhile, back in Rokugan...
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime20th February 2013, 9:02 pm by Daikichi

» Map of Rokugan
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime17th December 2012, 5:22 am by Kitsuki Kyo

» Toritaka Temba
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime16th December 2012, 6:10 am by Kitsuki Kyo

» Character Application (WIP)
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 2:16 am by Kitsune Shuzo

» Character Template
lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 4:03 pm by unrealistic.entity

lets get a game cookin right here in the forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daikichi

Daikichi

lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Empty
PostSubject: lets get a game cookin right here in the forum!   lets get a  game cookin right here in the forum! Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 11:53 pm

So l5r in play by post might be hard, but we could still try it. I think it would be fun for us to just jump back into the samurai stuff again, and it’ll be easier for us to do in relay so that no one has to lay down any huge commitments to playing another actual game, but we need to lay down some ground rules and hammer out the details first just to make it a more smooth transition

What I was thinking was that we could set it up in a specific area, we could design or pick a small city with some outlying features (spooky bamboo forests, scary ogre hills, overrun iron mines, large open fields perfect for mass combat, a large river or two, and maybe even an ocean coastline), we’ll draw up a map and everything, and then the major parts of the adventure will take place entirely on that map; we can make it just large enough to offer a wealth of new locations when we need them, but keep it small enough that the adventures can all happen “locally” and it can be collaborative so that everyone gets a say in the development of the map’s features

characters would be standard, but the issue is game masters; we all want to play i’m sure, so i suggest that we work on implementing kind of a rotational GM thing, when you have an idea for a scene or a conflict, you can enact it, and play all the NPCs while letting other people react as their characters (but avoid having any characters you control participate in scenes that you are game mastering because i think that’s just bad conduct), you can run anything from dungeons, boss fights, large battles, mysteries, or social encounters, and any characters who want to be present can get involved, after a significant scene or adventure is over; where it feels like the characters should grow, the person running the scenes could award exp about equal to a single session of play (and shorter less significant scenes could award like a single exp to all participants)

so let me hear any suggestions you guys might have
Back to top Go down

lets get a game cookin right here in the forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second City Tavern :: Tabletop Information :: Campaign Ideas-
Jump to: